Note-Thesis within 2 years of submission can only be submitted for the award. (For 2023 thesis award – thesis submitted in 2022 and 2023 are eligible)
Please follow the following steps to submit your thesis:
- Register yourself by clicking on “Register” button on the top and create a user profile with your email id and mandatory details. On submission of the information, you will receive an email confirming your registration along with the "Password".
- "Log In" on the main navigation menu (at the top of the screen to open the login page) using the username (your registered Email Id) and password that will be emailed to you at the time of registration.
- Click “Log in", this will take you to the “Main Menu".
- Our online submission system guides you stepwise through the process of entering your thesis details and uploading your files.
- All files are to be submitted as editable MS Word files (with ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ extensions only).
- All correspondence will be sent by e-mail. (email@example.com)
- Theses which do not follow the guidelines will not be considered for the review process.
It should contain:
- The mailing address, mobile number, and e-mail address of the presenter.
- Name of the guide and all Co-guides, along with their designations and current affiliations.
- Information of any conflicts of interest.
- Sources of research support, if any, including funding, equipment, and drugs.
- Whether this thesis is published or accepted for publication.
- Date of submission of the thesis.
- Undertaking of abiding by the norms and decisions taken by the award committee and not challenging it in any circumstances.
- An outline of the importance and uniqueness of the work.
Note - Students who have finished their thesis (for DM, DNB) can only submit and present.
- Title of the Thesis.
- Name of presenter, Guide and Co-guides; along with their academic qualifications and current affiliations.
- Name of the institution from where DM/DNB is completed.
- Name, mobile number and mailing & e-mail addresses of the Presenter.
- It should also mention the word count of short thesis submitted (Not original thesis).
Structured abstract without presenter, Guide and Co-guide and institution details
Abstract of not more than 400 words using the following headings:
- Aim and Objective
- Material and Methods- (please do not mention institution’s name in methods)
- What is already known about this subject.
- How this study adds to the literature.
Thesis without presenter, Guide and Co-guide and institution details:
The thesis MUST be well organized, coercive and written in simple and correct English under appropriate headings. The abbreviations and acronyms should be spelled out when they occur first time.
The text should be arranged in following sections:
- INTRODUCTION –
- It should adequately address the subject. Avoid detailed review of literature in the introduction. Provide an adequate background for the purpose and objective of the study.
- AIM AND OBJECTIVE –
- Should be clearly mentioned.
- METHODS –
(please do not mention institution name in methods)
- Adequate detail of study methods.
- Inclusion and exclusion criteria to be clearly mentioned.
- State the statistical procedures in brief
- Should state the ethical approval
- This section should be concise, clear and include pertinent findings and must include necessary tables and figures.
- Please submit tables as editable text and not as images. Tables and figures can be placed next to the relevant text in the result.
- DO NOT submit tables and figures separately.
- DISCUSSION –
- This should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them.
- Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature.
- CONCLUSION & LIMITATION
- KEY MESSAGES
This should be provided at the end of the manuscript in a box under headings:
‘What is Already Known about this research?’
‘What this Study Adds?’
Words, Figures, Tables and References limits:
- Number of tables - should be limited to a maximum of 4.
- Number of figures - should be limited to a maximum of 2.
- Total number of references - should be limited to a maximum of 25.
- Word Limit (excluding Abstract and References) - should be limited to maximum of 3000 words.
PDF of entire thesis with covering page of thesis to be submitted
* If PDF is not available, then a copy of covering page of thesis is to be submitted.
As we use double-blind review, which means the identities of the presenters, guides, co-guides and institutions are concealed from the judges and vice versa. The main body of the thesis should not include any identifying information, such as the presenter, guides and co-guides; and their institutions and/or affiliations.
Check List before submission
Be Ready with following documents in MS word (.docx OR .doc) format (each document to be submitted separately)
- 1. Covering Letter
- 2. Title page
- 3. Structured abstract without presenter, Guide and Co-guide and institution detail
- 4. Thesis without presenter, Guide and Co-guide and institution detail:
- 5. PDF of entire thesis with covering page of thesis to be submitted